* Why is the button for Fragments not working???? UGH... I am getting frustrated. Time for a glass of wine!
* We did it, we bit the bullet and brought patio furniture! It was marked down 60% as the company is no longer making this particular color selection. It is not what I thought I wanted but I really think it looks great on the deck. Ours is actually a pecan finish with a couch, two chairs, ottoman, coffee table, and end table. I am looking for some bright throw pillows to accent the couch and make it more inviting. The deck is finally coming together, just in time for the cooler weather!
* Mo appears to have a cyst growing on her shoulder. It has really started increasing in size, so a trip to the vet is in order. She really needs a job!
* The corn maze opened last weekend. Doodle and I are going to try and find the time to go this year. We went a couple of years ago at dark and ended up lost in the maze for a good hour... finally had to ask a child to lead us out! It is spooky in all that corn at night, perfect for Halloween.
* I am riding in a horse show tomorrow with the new barn. I have had two lessons on the "show horse" and was deemed not ready for him. So, instead I will be riding the old lesson horse that moans and groans the entire time we are riding. Let me tell you, this horse does nothing for the confidence level.
* Happy Friday everyone, enjoy and be safe!