Hello fellow bloggers, time for our favorite post of the week: Friday Fragments. Head on over to Mrs. 4444's at Half Past Kissin Time for a visit.
*This week the weather has been nearly perfect, even if it is getting a bit warm in the afternoons and we need the rain desperately.
* Doodle was nice enough to dig up a plant that I found on the side of the road, bring it home, and plant it. I think we shocked the hell out of it... it is not thriving in its new location.
* The lawn service was at our house doing whatever it is they do. They left a nice note on the door telling us if we watered, our lawn would perk up... tell me something I don't know! Why are we paying these people?
* I have been testing the new camera and so far, I am impressed. Although, I think I have it on a setting where it takes the same picture five times... I am not sure if I like this function.
* Doodle's fantasy football team, The Stained Monkeys, is currently undefeated going into this week. Know what that means, all the cheat sheets that I put together were totally unhelpful!
* I have been trying to create a button and add pictures to my title in the blog but am so afraid to save anything that I am just about ready to give up. No one reads this thing anyway!
* It is a full moon tonight! Have a great weekend everyone!