Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fragments - Early Morning Style

Mommy's IdeaWelcome to another edition of Friday Fragments, where you get a chance to dump all the extraneous stuff from your week hosted by Mrs. 4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time.  Thank you all for stopping by.


* This has been a long week.  I am tired of working two jobs and getting paid for one.  While I complained mightily about my employee, I certainly miss them now.  I had forgotten how tedious that job is.

* Mo, our cat is at the vet today.  She has a growth on her shoulder that I thought was just a mole.  Then it started growing and growing and last night it was oozing.  Looks like it may be infected, so I am hanging out waiting on the vet to open before heading to work. 

* It seems that fall is here to stay in Georgia.  The nights are cool and we have been sleeping with the windows open.  What a wonderful time of year, the days are shorter, the bugs less active, and soon the time change will make everything right with the world again.

* Speaking of the time change, can someone please explain why we continue with this practice. I just do not get it!

* The Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show starts tomorrow.  The barn I ride at is there in Oklahoma City with two horses. I will be cheering them on from here.  All classes are available to watch online.  Take a look, you will definitely be impressed. Maybe I will get to ride there one day..

* I wish you all a happy weekend.

10 comments:

  1. OKC - been there a number of times (sister lives there). I knew the rodeo was big there but didn't know about the horse show. Time change - I agree. It might have been a good idea last century but we don't need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are constantly having horse shows in OKC. So many that I lose track of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the only one to like daylight saving time. I wish the clocks would stay set back for good, as I like the daylight to last longer late in the day. Hope Mo is okay. Andee goes in next week to have a marble size lump removed from his side. Hope he'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be okay with the time change if they would just leave it alone... just make a decision and stick with it. Falling back and springing ahead screws me up for at least a week! I do hope Andee will be fine!

      Delete
  4. Hope Mo is o.k.......I was at the vet this week with my dog/child Jack.

    I h.a.t.e. the time change and the thing about it is, they have it backwards. Daylight savings time makes the already long days longer and the short days of winter shorter! I dread the change every year! Twice that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horses. My sister has always loved then Morgan. I hope you get to ride in the show, that would rock!

    I hope your cat is ok.

    YOur weather sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say a prayer for Mo I hope she is okay.
    I had to smile at the 2 jobs, I don't feel so alone now:)
    I wonder about the time change too, just mixes my body up and the older I get the longer it seems to take to adjust.
    I miss riding, I have not gone in about 15 years. I'll check out the show.
    Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will say a prayer for Mo I hope she is okay.
    I had to smile at the 2 jobs, I don't feel so alone now:)
    I wonder about the time change too, just mixes my body up and the older I get the longer it seems to take to adjust.
    I miss riding, I have not gone in about 15 years. I'll check out the show.
    Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete