Welcome to another edition of Friday Fragments, where you get a chance to dump all the extraneous stuff from your week hosted by Mrs. 4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time. Thank you all for stopping by.
* This has been a long week. I am tired of working two jobs and getting paid for one. While I complained mightily about my employee, I certainly miss them now. I had forgotten how tedious that job is.
* Mo, our cat is at the vet today. She has a growth on her shoulder that I thought was just a mole. Then it started growing and growing and last night it was oozing. Looks like it may be infected, so I am hanging out waiting on the vet to open before heading to work.
* It seems that fall is here to stay in Georgia. The nights are cool and we have been sleeping with the windows open. What a wonderful time of year, the days are shorter, the bugs less active, and soon the time change will make everything right with the world again.
* Speaking of the time change, can someone please explain why we continue with this practice. I just do not get it!
* The Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show starts tomorrow. The barn I ride at is there in Oklahoma City with two horses. I will be cheering them on from here. All classes are available to watch online. Take a look, you will definitely be impressed. Maybe I will get to ride there one day..
* I wish you all a happy weekend.