Happy Friday once again! As I say each week, Fridays just cannot come around fast enough! I do not have too many fragments this week, nothing has been happening around these parts.
* This morning I asked Doodle if he could change one thing about me what would it be? Is that not a loaded question! He said he wishes I was more content. I had a feeling he would say that. Sometimes when I say something, I realize he is thinking that I am not happy, when really, I am just saying, wow, wouldn't it be great to have a houseboat or ten horses outside our window. It does not mean I want the particular item but rather just the option to have it.
* This weekend we are trying another new recipe with shrimp and goat cheese. I will let you know if it turns out and is worth sharing.
* Have you ever Googled yourself? I did and while I did not find too much, I was amazed at some of the things I did find. You never think that a company would just put your name out there but they sure do. I then spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get my information off the site.
* Our office had their Thanksgiving luncheon today, what a gigantic waste!
* I finished reading Game of Thrones by George RR Martin, what a great book. Although I am quite dismayed that all the characters I liked seemed to die in the first book.
* Have a grand weekend everyone and no, the picture had nothing to do with this post, I just figured a photo is nice.