Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fragments

Happy Friday once again!  As I say each week, Fridays just cannot come around fast enough!  I do not have too many fragments this week, nothing has been happening around these parts.

Mommy's Idea* This morning I asked Doodle if he could change one thing about me what would it be?  Is that not a loaded question!  He said he wishes I was more content.  I had a feeling he would say that.  Sometimes when I say something, I realize he is thinking that I am not happy, when really, I am just saying, wow, wouldn't it be great to have a houseboat or ten horses outside our window.  It does not mean I want the particular item but rather just the option to have it.

* This weekend we are trying another new recipe with shrimp and goat cheese.  I will let you know if it turns out and is worth sharing.

* Have you ever Googled yourself?  I did and while I did not find too much, I was amazed at some of the things I did find.  You never think that a company would just put your name out there but they sure do.  I then spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get my information off the site. 

* Our office had their Thanksgiving luncheon today, what a gigantic waste!

* I finished reading Game of Thrones by George RR Martin, what a great book.  Although I am quite dismayed that all the characters I liked seemed to die in the first book.

* Have a grand weekend everyone and no, the picture had nothing to do with this post, I just figured a photo is nice.

6 comments:

  1. I would change the exact same thing about my hubby - - - he ALWAYS is plotting and planning to get the next thing, most of which he totally does NOT need.

    I have googled myself many times, and since beginning to blog I am AMAZED at how many entries come up with my name. Even COMMENTS, like this, that I left on others' blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. About the outfit featured on my ff post. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to "hep" her boys win.

      Sometimes even the outfit doesn't "hep."

      Delete
  2. Oh, one more thing - - - you really were brave to ASK that question. I don't think I'd ask, 'cause I really wouldn't want to KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be curious how your dinner turns out. I always heard you shouldn't mix seafood with dairy. Maybe since goat cheese isn't from a cow that rule doesn't count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, no mixing seafood and dairy? I will let you know how it turns out.

      Delete
  4. I think the photo fits in perfectly with a fragmented post. funny you should ask, I just Googled myself today.

    ReplyDelete