Sunday, June 30, 2013

Things are a changin'

Okay, so trying blog more often seems to be an epic failure but things certainly have been a changing!  I start with a new department on Monday and am quite excited to be doing something different after five years of the same thing.  What is really amazing is the number of people that called or emailed me to tell me I could not leave my current position, that I matter to them, that what I did for five years mattered, how whoever they hire has big shoes to fill.  Just imagine how good people would feel if we told them they matter more often?  I bet there would be more happiness out there in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing feeling, isn't it, when people really care about you. I'm wishing you the best in your new surroundings. This new department is lucky to get you!

    ReplyDelete