Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!  The weather rained out all activities here in Georgia.  As I sit here, it is once again pouring... we have had 4 inches of rain in the past three days, with the majority of it arriving on Wednesday.

Doodle and I tried watching the fireworks on TV last night and the weather even played havoc with the satellite reception.  Instead, I had to get my fill of fireworks via pictures this afternoon.  Here is my favorite from Washington DC.
Photo Credit
Another favorite from the fireworks at Balboa Island, my old stomping ground.
Photo Credit

I told Doodle that we have to add fireworks in New York and Washington DC to our bucket list.  They certainly put on a show!  I hope everyone had a fun filled, safe 4th and that no one came close to eating 69 hot dogs yesterday.  *Smiles*


2 comments:

  1. I watched both New York and DC on tv and think the NYC ones looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss big fireworks displays, but we still had a nice 4th together not working.

    ReplyDelete