Thursday, September 1, 2016

Welcome September!

This August has been just dreadful! Actually this year has been rather long and not terribly happy in many ways. I find it hard to believe that I have not posted in three years but then again, I do not find it that hard to believe.

The short version of my life in the last three years...

Extreme Lows (2016)
Father passed away
Shen passed away
Ling passed away
Mo passed away
Sport (Merriehill Bi Mi Command) passed away

Extreme Highs (2013-2016)
Traveled - Germany, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Cambodia, South Korea, Indiana
Visited Mom in Las Vegas
Laugh daily with Doodlebug
Two new kittens - Ethel & Lucy
Major renovation on master bathroom
Marriage of our niece

I am not sure why I decided to start typing again, maybe the urge is back to leave some sort of legacy of our lives and I guess this will be it. I will get some photos posted of our travels and a memorial to all the loved ones that I lost this year.

Thanks for stopping by and remember...
"Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle"




2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to have not known about the loses in your life...I do hope you find comfort in your new furbabies.

    I also returned to blogging after a long hiatus...maybe the muse was on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think the muse was on vacation. Hope you are well and happy!

    ReplyDelete